Does Morocco interest you? Do you want to escape for a long weekend to a region with multiple places of interest? Opt for the eastern part of the country and discover Oujda. In one day, you can go from the mountains to the sea, from the city to the desert. An endearing place, surrounded by Sharifian palaces, beautiful gardens, and of course, the very popular "souks". So, what are you waiting for? Come immerse yourself in Moroccan culture and taste the captivating atmosphere of its medina.
Flights Lyon (LYS) - Oujda (OUD)
Book a flight to Oujda departing from Lyon-Saint Exupéry
Several airlines offer scheduled flights from Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport.
Prepare your trip to Oujda
Formalities for travelling
Since January 18, 2015, any foreign national entering into Moroccan territory must present a valid passport. The passport must be valid for at least three months from the date of entry into Morocco. The simple national identity card is no longer enough. French citizens and other European Union nationalities are exempt from requiring a visa for stays less than 90 days.
Minor children must have a passport valid for at least three months from the date of entry into Morocco. It is recommended to travel with the child's birth certificate, proof of parentage, or the family record book.
Minors traveling alone must have three documents:
- a valid passport (at least three months from the date of entry into Morocco);
- an authorization to leave the legalized territory;
- the photocopy of the identification document of the parent who signed the authorization to leave the territory. For Belgian, Swiss, and Canadian citizens a passport valid for at least three months from the date of entry into Morocco is required. For third-country nationals, it is advisable to contact the Moroccan embassy or consulate of their country of origin to learn more about the formalities of entry into the territory.
Services at Oujda Angads Airport
Services on arrival:
- Several banks and currency exchanges are available within the terminal.
- 6 companies offer their car rental services (Budget, Avis, Hertz, Europcar, Air Car, and Connection Car). An international driving license is not mandatory.
Services on departure:
- Several restaurants and cafes are present throughout the airport. Menus are offered featuring local and international specialties.
- A ready-to-wear shop and several duty-free shops allow you to shop at the last minute (food, duty-free products, souvenirs, and newspapers).
- Luggage trolleys are available in the departures hall as well as near the parking lot.
Transfer from the airport to Oujda
The Oujda-Angad International Airport (OUD) is located about 10 km north of Oujda. Taxis connect to the city center and other nearby cities. Available during flight arrival times, they are parked near the airport exit.